Haircare doesn’t just go through a proper wash! Discover now with us how you can take care of your hair in 7 simple steps!
The hair care is very important for every woman: who among us does not want beautiful hair, silky, bright, and above all healthy? Below you will find 7 moves (simple, but fundamental) to get a really sparkling hair.
Sometimes just a little more attention is enough in the gestures we make every day, from shampoo to the use of the plate. And those who learn how to take care of their hair then never stop! Are you ready to start?
1. Haircare starts with washing
The first rule to take care of your hair is to wash it correctly, to be carried out gently. First, wash your hair every three days. More frequent washing can cause an excess of sebum, which makes the hair greasy.
The shampoo is a fundamental beauty gesture. Always choose a product suitable for your hair type (dry, oily, colored, etc.) and a delicate formula that respects the pH of the scalp, hydrates, and softens the hair fiber.
To get hair in full shape, start by getting it wet, leaving them under the jet of water for a long time. Then put some shampoo in the palm of your hand and apply it on the hair. Gently massage the scalp and then let it sit for a few moments.
Avoid making two shampoos, so you unnecessarily sensitize the scalp! To rinse your hair, you can mix cold water with white vinegar or lemon, to obtain bright hair with bright reflections.
To renew the protective layer of the hair, regenerate it, and make it more beautiful, apply a conditioner. Leave the product on for the indicated time and then rinse thoroughly. If you are brave you can end with a jet of cold water to shrink the hair scales and make them shine.
Collistar purifying shampoo
A purifying and astringent shampoo ensures a deep and complete wash. Simply wash your hair with Collistar purifying shampoo twice a week to make it become bright, fresh and full of volume
Set 2 regenerating and antioxidant shampoo Bed Head by Tigi
To perfectly recover the vitality of your hair you can use an excellent conditioner that manages to rehydrate it and prevents the loss of essential nutrients for healthy hair! We offer you this set of Bed Head by Tigi which contains two regenerating balms of 750ml each … an excellent deal,
2. Proper drying
Even drying is critical to treat your hair. The best solution would be to let them dry naturally: take advantage of the good weather to forget about the hairdryer! If instead you are forced to use it, start by absorbing the excess water off your hair with a towel and then adjust the thermostat of the appliance to a moderate temperature. Excessive heat harms the hair cuticle and at the sight, your hair will appear more opaque and rough to the touch.
The hairdryers with the diffusers are preferable: they allow the heat not to concentrate too much on a specific area, circulating the heat and harming the skinless.
When choosing the brushes to use, prefer the models in natural material, which respect the hair fiber. No to bad and bad plastic combs and brushes: these are tools worth investing in! Avoid untangling your hair when it is still wet, as it may break more easily. Brush them not excessively, so as not to damage the lengths and ends.
Universal Hairizone diffuser
The universal diffuser is the ideal tool to dry your hair making it voluminous and without damaging your hair! Its structure distributes the air evenly to create curls and waves without the frizz. The dimensions of this model are suitable for practically any type of hairdryer
Professional hairbrush TSH
If you are willing to invest a little more for a professional brush, you can bet on the TSH brand. The dimensions of the brush we have selected are ideal for both creating hairstyles and for daily use
3. Hair mask: the best way to take care of it
If you want to take care of your hair, don’t forget to make a mask at least once a week. Hair masks give your hair shine and volume, strengthening them and improving their combability. There are many and specific for the most diverse needs.
The masks are not a substitute for the conditioner: they require a longer exposure time and their nourishing and moisturizing action is more intense, it deeply reaches the structure of the hair making it stronger. In the summer they become particularly necessary because our foliage is subjected to greater stress (from seawater and swimming pool to simple exposure to the sun).
In order for a mask to be considered valid in hair care, it must be able not to weigh it down by occluding the pores, not damaging the scalp, protecting the color, giving body and consistency by fighting opacity and electricity, protecting and restructuring, eliminating greasiness and restore shine.
The masks on the market, as we said, are many, but you can also try to prepare a natural homemade one. For example, try the one we recommend in the video below. You will only need flaxseed oil, white clay, apple cider vinegar, and cinnamon essential oil. After mixing a spoonful of clay with apple cider vinegar, add a few drops of linseed oil (rich in essential nutrients for the hair fiber) and a few drops of cinnamon oil (it will give your hair an excellent fragrance). After mixing everything, apply the mask on wet hair starting from the scalp and for the entire length.
Kerastase moisturizing mask
Kerastase’s moisturizing mask regenerates damaged brittle and dull hair. Just apply it once a week to make your hair healthier and shiny!
4. Regular snacks
It may seem like a contradiction, but it is not so: to take care of the hair, it is necessary to cut it regularly. A frequent cut will help them grow lusher and faster than before.
According to an average that obviously has many exceptions (the result, in fact, depends a lot on age or ethnicity), the hair grows about 1.2 centimeters per month. The older you get, the more growth will slow down.
The hair should then be cut at least every two months: nobody asks you to make a radical cut! It only takes a few millimeters to strengthen them and eliminate the split ends that end up ruining the lengths. The hair, in fact, is subjected to so many stressors (from the humidity to the hairdryer) that it takes very little to get tired.
5. A correct lifestyle
Taking a healthy lifestyle is important for getting your hair in good shape. In fact, good habits are enough to improve our health and, consequently, also that of our hair, which are very affected by every form of psycho-physical stress we suffer!
For strong and shiny hair, therefore, you have to take care of yourself from the inside … no more stress! Stress promotes excess sebum, the formation of dandruff, and hair loss. To decrease tensions, you can do a magnesium cure, excellent anti-stress, or practice disciplines such as Yoga.
Do gymnastics. Physical activity helps the body to eliminate toxins in the form of sweat and sebum. After doing sports, wash your hair well to get rid of sweat.
A balanced diet strengthens the hair! The food we eat offers the hair the nutrients it needs to strengthen itself from the inside, feeding through the follicles. With a healthy diet, we will first of all avoid their fall and consequently make them softer and more resistant.
– The foods to be preferred are first of all those rich in antioxidants, primarily fruit and vegetables. Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen, an essential component of hair and tissues: so yes citrus, kiwis, but also broccoli and spinach! Another essential food for beautiful hair is insoluble fiber: you can find it in whole grains like rice, wheat, or oats. They also contain vitamin B6, very useful for the oxygenation of the follicles.
– Again, assume much iron and zinc: the first find it on the beets, and – in general – in green leafy vegetables, the second in foods such as meat, asparagus, potatoes, and eggplant.
– Even foods that contain omega fatty acids 3 and other essential fatty acids are important for getting hair in full shape. These include almonds and fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines.
– Don’t forget to take a lot of vitamin A: it has the ability, in fact, to prevent the sebaceous glands from drying out, and their functioning is fundamental to lubricate the follicles and avoid hair loss. You can find it in abundance in eggs, but also in extra virgin olive oil.
– Finally: drink lots of water! Hydration is very important to strengthen your hair: no one takes away 2 liters a day!
Vegan food supplements
If you want to be sure to supply all the necessary nutrients to your body, we recommend taking food supplements enriched with Zinc and Magnesium: the options are endless
6. Choose the ideal care based on your hair type
Each type of hair requires different and appropriate care and it would be a mistake to generalize. Therefore always follow a specific treatment based on your hair type.
1) If you have oily hair, for example, know that the cause lies in an excess of sebum, which makes hair and scalp greasy. To cure them you need to normalize the production of sebum and take care of the skin. For this reason, it is necessary to act gently but deeply on the skin, massaging it gently with a suitable purifying lotion.
2) Do you have dry hair? When the sebum secretion is insufficient, the hair will scale and dry out. There is only one solution: you need to hydrate it! The combination of a moisturizing shampoo and a nourishing mask is the winning combination to treat dry hair. Brushing it often with a soft boar hairbrush helps distribute the sebum well.
3) If instead, you have dull and dull hair, it means that the scales of the hair shaft reflect badly the light. Here’s how to treat them: rinse your hair regularly with a rinse product that will restore shine and shine to your hair.
7. Limit the use of the hair straightener!
The damage of the hair straightener is well known and, although the latest generation is much less harmful than the old school, its daily use is still strongly discouraged.
The hair straightener, in fact, seriously damages the hair cuticles, which should never be exposed to temperatures above 180 ° C. In addition, the movement used to straighten the hair causes it to tear. The scalp can also be damaged by high heat.
That said, if you can’t do without the plate, be very careful to use it properly. First of all, use it on always dry hair, to avoid excessive thermal change and dehydration of the stem which would make them dry and opaque.
– Always divide the hair into locks no wider than 2 centimeters and, before passing them with the straightener one by one, spray each one with a special protective spray that allows limiting the damage to the cuticles.
– Never get to the root of the hair and, above all, never exceed the temperature of 220 ° at the maximum, without passing too many times on a certain section: 2-3 steps will suffice.
As already mentioned, the plates of the latest generation are the best: choose with care a straightener made of materials such as ceramics, even better if with ions, which will make your hair less electric. Finally, remember that the plate must be cleaned and requires due maintenance.
And to choose the right cut for you, take a look at the trendy cuts of this summer by browsing our album:
Spare hair straightener
Made of ceramic with tourmaline coating, the Spare steam straightener distributes heat evenly overall hair, avoiding any burns. Its Water-Lock function provides the hydration necessary to not ruin your hair with the use of the straightener